• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Noob trying to figure out how to best accomplish a set of goals. (1 Viewer)

Darcreign

RedCents
20¢
heres what i would like mq2 to do for me any advice and or recommendations would be helpful i want it to
1) pilot my background toons while i play my tank when i want to play or raid. Meaning I'd still want my toons in group with me auto assisting being the mercs that background toons are while having complete control of my tank.
2) bot my grinds when i don't really feel like focusing to much on the game thinking kiss would probably be the best macro/program for that. however i don't know if its the plugins or the macro but i have a lot less control of the toon i want to play in scenario 1.

Option 1: Run Kiss on the background toons and play your tank with him as the assist. Note Kiss won't be the ideal solution for most modern raids but nothing you will find publicly available is right out of the box. ModBot is probably the closest thing for that available on forums and it would take you awhile to get everything setup and configured just how you want it.

Option 2: Run kiss on the tank and on the other toons.

im having terrible problems with kiss though so idk my sk just sticks to the target even if im manually trying to stop him even with /melee stickbreak=1 and /melee save. ive also tried running the /mac kissassist manual still no dice. my main tank wont switch off a target regardless what i do till him or the target is dead

Question - Noob trying to figure out how to best accomplish a set of goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back