• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Noob to macros (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
OK I am trying to get going with macros for running some of my boxed toons namely my cleric and shammy. I am trying to get the shammy up and running first. I saw a macro in the vip section of Mq2 which seemed like what I wanted but I can not get it to work. I need to include the #include spell_routines.inc wtf is that??

I copied the code and saved to a notepad file .mac like I have down with other simple mac's, and I can not get it to run I PM'ed the guy who wrote it but I asked him 2-3 questions and he thinks I am a tard, although he was cool and atleast responded, he did not offer me any useful info other than to read his post. From what I gather I can not run the mac due to other plugins that I need and the only thing it seems I am missing the spell_routines??

Now I using the current Turk (thanks T) and have added the missing plugins seeing there was a spell routine in the mq2cast folder, but I was not sure where all those files go, the inc file I placed in the common folder, in the macro folder, since it had inc files in it. Did not help. So anyone want to help a noob get his first toon macro going??

Thanks (bows to his betters)

Noob to macros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back