• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No Such Group member error message (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
I am using the Mage.mac from VIP section from the MQ2 Forums and so far the macro has worked ok except, I get this annoying Error message over and over that states the following :

Error
HTML:
Mage.mac@614(checkbuffs):/If(${group{${I}}.Class.Name.Equal{Shaman}})/Varset Shaman True
No such "Group"member class

Code
HTML:
doevents Indoors 
   /call CheckIniBuffs 
   /if ( ${Spawn[pc class shaman].ID} ) { 
      /if ( ${Raid.Members} ) { 
         /if ( ${Spawn[pc guild "${Me.Guild}" shm].ID} ) /varset shaman true 
      } else { 
         /for i 1 to ${Group} 
            /if ( ${Group[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[shaman]} ) /varset shaman true 
         /next i

Now, even though I would like to have the answer to this question which I do /grin .I really would like to know the process of how to answer this question on my own and how you went about finding the error. Knowing the process would be a great help.
Thanks

Change it to this...

Group[blah blah]

....was changed about 2 or 3 months ago to have to be...

Group.Member[blah blah]

Rich (BB code):
doevents Indoors 
   /call CheckIniBuffs 
   /if ( ${Spawn[pc class shaman].ID} ) { 
      /if ( ${Raid.Members} ) { 
         /if ( ${Spawn[pc guild "${Me.Guild}" shm].ID} ) /varset shaman true 
      } else { 
         /for i 1 to ${Group} 
            /if ( ${Group.Member[${i}].Class.Name.Equal[shaman]} ) /varset shaman true 
         /next i

Hope that helps

I know about this error because I had to fix all my macros a while back, however someone that wasn't macroing then would figure it out by going into the WIKI on MQ2's website. Clicking "Existing HTML Manual" (Link) then hitting CONTROL + F (for Find) and typing in Group) Click on first one you see. It takes you down to the group TLO(Top Level Object) explanation portion. Inside it is a thing that says "Access to types" That is what your looking for. Click it (Link)

In the manual is how you would figure it out.

No Such Group member error message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back