• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 5th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

Problem - No one auto bags anything (stuck on cursor) , ghost mouse activity.. windows 11? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
137¢
I never had this issue before and i think it might be related to windows 11. first, non of my toons will auto bag anything on their cursor. mod rods, pet proc on the necro. it will freeze Kissassist until i highlight that window then it will bag. other thing more weird is i get mouse clicks on windows i am not in. i can see it in the hover, the camera will start moving around the char. they will click on a link or click camp. I was doing trade skills and 2 toons just logged. not crashed, logged out to char select. my suspicion is it is a issue with the cursor and windows 11. anyone else having this issue??

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
34,519¢
I haven't seen that - but definitely make sure you have frameliiter setup for your background toons.

are you spreading your toons on multiple monitors or across pcs, anything like that? or purely cursor is doing stuff on the window behind the one you're on?

Users who are viewing this thread