• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

no macro stuff just things we can take advantage of... (1 Viewer)

Twarr

RedCents
Hi there havent bothered to try using macros yet, really dont want to get banned if I get caught for using something I know very little of.

I only found the site when I went looking to find out how a group I met on my server a few times seemed like bots running a program. I wanted to know how to make a program for a group of chars that could do what this group was doing. The problems they had was they kept going after Pyrique Redwing in WoS and kept getting slaughtered fast. One group could not handle her. But we moved camps and made short work of anything we camped. I made a fair profit from loots and they didnt care if I chose myself to be the ML. They even offered me items that they had looted from other zones lol.

So I began by checking out sites that had bot like qualities.
I like the fact that some people out there are working their asses off to get ahead in a game.
Kudos guys, seen some very cool things.

As to my point about the thread I dont see to many in game exploits to take advantage of besides ones everyone mostly knows about anyways.

Is there a place to have the non macro guies or stratagies someplace?
Once I have the macros figured out I might join you all in MAcroing my way to greatness. My 70 necro has 110 aa already so I can make money and farm aa with no problems its just slower.

Just looking for cool things to farm and sell. I might make use of the tradeskill macros once I understand how to get them working. until then keep up the good work guys, and hope the new GM's dont catch ya.

However if I was able to find the site and get a free month of access, what is to stop a Sony employee from finding this site and finding out about everything posted here? Is that paranoia gonna destroy me? :eek:

lol sony employee pay money to come to pay sites and browse around so they can find out what we are doing and nerf it asap. That is why now days most of the good shit is kept to ones self.

Aye, but lets just say, because i know its serverside, but lets say you found a way to "make" plat? i think the last thing id want to do is release it to the public, that whole chestnut

anyone notice how shitty the game has gotten since 1500 or more ppl got banned? Maybe just a coincedence, but I cant even find a group to save my life. The time to hang it up is nearing. I think it led to other people quitting and started some chain. I think they slit their throat last round. maybe its the holidays, but been sucking hard.

Aye with the new MM's its mostly guild groups going out for the nice stuff, even soem of the perma camped places I have started to find empty. Getting nice to find the nice camps availiable, but the group issue is tough. Start a necro

no macro stuff just things we can take advantage of...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back