• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - No cool down on mesmerizing spells (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeLife

RedCents
52¢
I know there is a plugin where you can load spells instantly and with no cool downs. Anyone able to help me out? Asking because a necromancer in my guild was rolling 20+ dots and that is impossible.

It doesn't exist anymore on this site, no active hacks they're bad.

Now without macros its normal for a necro to run 20 dots without insta mem hax.

Here's a video to show you how you play a necro on raids

Well you didn't say you were raiding level 70 but the general idea is the same you just have a bunch of spell sets that only swap a couple spells at a time

At the very moment I can only wrap 13-14 dots before the first wears down. I would have to do weaker spells lowering my dps if i roll the longer duration dots.

There are potions and aa that extend even your shorter dots. Speaking as a main raid necro I keep between 14 to 16 dots on average per raid mob just switching out 2 spells at a time with the extensions and no active hacks.

If it's impossible, maybe he isn't and you are mistaken?

20+ dots at level 70 just seems like a joke to be honest, they'd be using level 50 ish spells

Also apart from being active, it's a really obvious thing watching a necro use the instantmem on raids loading up lots of dots

That is the thing about necros. Lower level dots are dps they might be 90 to 100 damage less but they are dps.

Dps is dps... that’s the difference between a decent player and an exceptional player.

And the difference between a good question and a bad question is asking something that you preface as impossible?

Either way, you got your answer. Not here at redguides. And I referred to the name previously. No idea if it's kept working, it was last time I used it. (about 2years ago)

Plugin - No cool down on mesmerizing spells
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back