• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • You've been invited to attend the 2nd annual "EverQuest Software Awards"

Plugin - No cool down on mesmerizing spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeLife

RedCents
52¢
I know there is a plugin where you can load spells instantly and with no cool downs. Anyone able to help me out? Asking because a necromancer in my guild was rolling 20+ dots and that is impossible.

RedCents
1,204¢
It doesn't exist anymore on this site, no active hacks they're bad.

Now without macros its normal for a necro to run 20 dots without insta mem hax.

Here's a video to show you how you play a necro on raids

RedCents
1,204¢
Well you didn't say you were raiding level 70 but the general idea is the same you just have a bunch of spell sets that only swap a couple spells at a time

GnomeLife

RedCents
52¢
At the very moment I can only wrap 13-14 dots before the first wears down. I would have to do weaker spells lowering my dps if i roll the longer duration dots.

RedCents
409¢
There are potions and aa that extend even your shorter dots. Speaking as a main raid necro I keep between 14 to 16 dots on average per raid mob just switching out 2 spells at a time with the extensions and no active hacks.

Rooster

RedCents
1,045¢
If it's impossible, maybe he isn't and you are mistaken?

20+ dots at level 70 just seems like a joke to be honest, they'd be using level 50 ish spells

Also apart from being active, it's a really obvious thing watching a necro use the instantmem on raids loading up lots of dots

GnomeLife

RedCents
52¢
That is the thing about necros. Lower level dots are dps they might be 90 to 100 damage less but they are dps.

Rooster

RedCents
1,045¢
And the difference between a good question and a bad question is asking something that you preface as impossible?

Either way, you got your answer. Not here at redguides. And I referred to the name previously. No idea if it's kept working, it was last time I used it. (about 2years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.