• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

nice skin (1 Viewer)

The front page used to look really good, but I thought the design overshadowed the writing so I made it less flashy. Then as the writing became poorer, I had to keep making the design worse and today you can see the result.

I thought there would be a collective of tips in here on how to avoid chapping in the winter.

Since I'm a helper, here you go.

I read warming some lotion for 10 seconds in the microwave before putting it on is nice.

Unfortunately, I can't really testify as to the effectiveness. I'm way too lazy for one thing, and secondly, for some bizarre reason, lotion takes the letters off your keyboard.

So there you go. One useless tip and one uninteresting piece of trivia.

I think it was better when the thread was about the skin of the site. Nice skin!

Yeah, I tried to heat my lotion in the microwave, but now I have burns from where I dumped it on my skin afterward. How long was i supposed to heat it for again? 5 minutes, right?

nice skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back