• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Next EQ sale? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,681¢
Can some of you people that have been around for awhile (hehe namely most of you) tell me when the next EQ sale will likely happen? In particular, I want to start getting my toons up to date on the newest expansion. If it is going to be awhile I'll just buy 1 per month til I get all 6. But if there is a sale soon then I will get all 6 at the same time.

Thanks in advance

Vrak

Honestly, I feel like at 25% off (used to be 50% at least..) it just is NOT worth it. Generally you can wait like a month tops and grab the pre-order for the next expansion instead.

To me, I am always strapped for big outlays of money and over $100 is big for me so I always buy the basic expansion now or over the next few months. Then when it comes on sale (as noted in Sept) I will upgrade those versions to premium or collectors editions for all the goodies.

This is last years set up (and every year before that)

Basic now or whenever $34.99 minus 10% all access discount $33.41 plus tax

Premium edition sale (was $139.99) on sale for 25% off = $105.00

Minus $33.41 I already paid so that goes to $71.59 final charge plus tax

Just a way to spread out the charges.

Question - Next EQ sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back