• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Newbie to site (1 Viewer)

baldmechanic

RedCents
:) Hi Guys, well i am a newbie to this site, however i have been playing WoW since Nov 2004, but i am still crap at it, it must be my age :D , but what a site this is :) maybe i will now get a little better :) at the game, and learn a bit more.

Baldy

baldmechanic said:
:) Hi Guys, well i am a newbie to this site, however i have been playing WoW since Nov 2004, but i am still crap at it, it must be my age :D , but what a site this is :) maybe i will now get a little better :) at the game, and learn a bit more.

Baldy

You can't be crap at WoW. :P Anyways welcome and yeah it does help some nice stuff in here. And i'm posting again goot...

Take my word for it, Baldy, this place is worth your while!

Come inside and I will be pleased to give you a guided tour!

Thankyou all for that warm welcome and as for you spunge it could be worse i could be english!!! lol
Kidding

If you want to come inside mechanic, we'd love to have you.

Either submit something in our free sub forum for free access or pay the 5 buck fee. It is definately worth it and you won't be sorry.

Welcome!

The highest subscription we have is only $36, and that's the all access pass.

Redcents are a way of keeping track of reputation, right now we don't do much with them, but in a couple months we're planning to start a store with them where you can buy time and other random things, we're talking about even being able to buy prizes with them. There are positive and negative redcents, obviously positive cents add to your total and negative cents subtract. We're also talking about being able to buy them with real money, $1 per or something like that. To give someone a cent, click on the
reputation.gif
at the bottom of their post. It will open another window where you choose if you want to give positive or negative and gives you a place to leave a comment. To check your redcents, click on the Profile button up top, if you have any there will be a list in the center of your screen. If there's a green box to the left of the name of your post in that list, that means it's positive, if it's red, negative. That about covers redcents.

i pay full whack , cba arsing around with what bits what cos every 2 months i change from wow to EQ to WOW etc

baldmechanic said:

Baldy

Welcome to the community!
btw you can't possibly be crap at WoW. Wait are you a pallie? :P

actually i am a level 60 hunter level 60 warlock level 49 warrior level 55 pally, so i must be doing something right lol, just cant seem to grasp the game as well as you youngsters lol, BTW if anybody needs any advice on thier motor vehicle or got any probs then just let me know, i know its the wrong site to say this but it is all i can offer at the mo ;) Ps i am not into botting or anything like that as i cannot do it lol, all i can do is push a few keys :), but still learning

baldmechanic said:
actually i am a level 60 hunter level 60 warlock level 49 warrior level 55 pally, so i must be doing something right lol, just cant seem to grasp the game as well as you youngsters lol, BTW if anybody needs any advice on thier motor vehicle or got any probs then just let me know, i know its the wrong site to say this but it is all i can offer at the mo ;) Ps i am not into botting or anything like that as i cannot do it lol, all i can do is push a few keys :), but still learning

Newbie to site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back