• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New!! (1 Viewer)

iceman_001

RedCents
Hello,

I need some help, I am a total newbe -- My questions is, when I download Macroquest 2. Do I have to buy Visual C++ to us this? and if so, where is the best place to buy it and if not what do I have to do to get it working? I just want to use it for now, basic Warping. Any help would be GREAT!!!

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to redguides. You don't need to get Visual studio and compile yourself, there are several people here at redguides that go through the trouble of compiling for you and posting some pretty good documentation to go along with it. Take a look at this thread http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=8334

That is a pre-compile from codecaster that has the majority of plugins already available in it including warp.

Step 2: extrack the zip file to a folder...

Step 3: There is a red shield looking icon in the folder that runs it

Step 4: You can look at in the post from the compiler for instructions of how to load the plugins and learn the commands to use them.

Step 5: NEVER tell anyone you have it "even your close eq buddy".

Step 6: NEVER use any of the hacks infront of anyone.

It is important that you read the boards here and and keep up on what could get your account suspended or banned. Other then that have fun hehe.

ok, tried that but it does not work, I am not sure if I have the plugin loaded in MQ2, the shield is up, that means it on. Sorry for being a pain. Thanks for your help.

1. /plugin <plugin name) ex; /plugin mq2rwarp
2. commands. most plugin commands are self explanitory i.e; /warp (if you /warp it will bring up a list of commands)
mq2piggyzone, /zone <zonename> i.e; /zone wallofslaughter
3. macros. /mac <macro name> /mac afkhalls3
4. have fun. dont take shit too seriously.

/warp is NOT the first thing to show a newb...

It is dangerous... as in might get you banned.

And, btw, it's not what mq was originally desined to do.

MACROquest.
If you use it for macros -- replacing repeatable keyboard instruction -- you

1. are less likely to get into trouble while you learn it
2. ... well pretty much #1 I guess.

ummmmmmm /warp maybe? LOL
pretty much all of mq2 are don'ts. It just depends on how far you are willing to push the enveloper really. Alot of the macro's are pretty safe as long as you are not afk. Anything involving /warp, /zone, etc. can get you smacked with the ban stick pretty fast if you are unfortunate enough to get caught. Again, it really depends on how much you want to take your chances and how much you care about your account. I run alot of macros, but none of them involve warping of any kind. Other than that, mq2 is most useful to me for the map features and being able to target any mob from anywhere in the zone then target line to him or con him from cross zone. About the only other plugin I use on a daily basis is the mq2autoskills to let it take care of the other things like kick, bash, slam, disarm, frezy, etc...

Instructions for your warp plugin can be (or should be) found in the very first post of the thread for whatever compile you downloaded. If not, just look in my thread and you will find syntax for pretty much every plugin available.

Can MQ2 cause your computer to crash, specifically your harddrive? Just had to reload my computer, unsure what caused it, Brand new computer.

(Had a error message about MQ2, shut computer down, BAM!!! -- Scan disk error, never stopped doing scan disk - Contacted Dell)

Thanks
Ice

/tar <whatever npc u want> then /warp target. Example: /tar a large rat /warp target. You can also set alias's; aka different commands for warping. Example: "/alias /wt /warp target." This will make it so you just type /wt to warp to the npc/pc you have targetted. You can replace /wt with anything you want and can also set up alias for /warp succor with the same idea.
Locations are a bit weird since the axis work different. I can't remember that syntax atm! Hope this helps.

New!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back