• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New type 18/19 (1 Viewer)

Kordaaf

RedCents
240¢
Does anyone have a link to what the best type 18/19 augs are by class? I have been trying to find it but not having any luck.

Thank, I know how to find them, just not sure which ones are best for each member of my crew. I want to make sure and get the right ones to each toon.

If it helps u run war, shm, brd, bst, zerkx2.

Thank, I know how to find them, just not sure which ones are best for each member of my crew. I want to make sure and get the right ones to each toon.

I think you'd probably just follow the same formula that you would for stacking your heroic stats on your type 7/8 and your type 5s..

hdex for melee types, war maybe heroic sta or dex... shm heroic sta i guess? thats what I use personally..

then just use the websites we've shown to give you the full list.. and choose from there..

I think you'd probably just follow the same formula that you would for stacking your heroic stats on your type 7/8 and your type 5s..

hdex for melee types, war maybe heroic sta or dex... shm heroic sta i guess? thats what I use personally..

then just use the websites we've shown to give you the full list.. and choose from there..
Some are not stats - some are - for sure one is a harmony type with stats on all skills.
Some are proc's for combat skills, spell casting.
One is raise AC soft cap.
I think you will very likely want the proc's - depends on your other gear.

I think the Assault are the way to go for increasing accuracy for all melee toons, maybe tanks as well.

I am not sure where you sit at with the AC softcap and if you are dual wielding because I believe....could be wrong here....but I believe the AC soft cap increase has zero effect if equipping 2h or dw.

Some are not stats - some are - for sure one is a harmony type with stats on all skills.
Some are proc's for combat skills, spell casting.
One is raise AC soft cap.
I think you will very likely want the proc's - depends on your other gear.

yeah i imagine endgame, its probably pretty minimal effect no matter what you choose for augs.. except yeah if there are procs, those might be nice... stat-wise though, as shadow mentions, softcaps are probably going to be ineffective if anything at all..

I think the Assault are the way to go for increasing accuracy for all melee toons, maybe tanks as well.

I am not sure where you sit at with the AC softcap and if you are dual wielding because I believe....could be wrong here....but I believe the AC soft cap increase has zero effect if equipping 2h or dw.
No, AC Soft Cap works on all bandolier, the difference is when you equip a shield, all the shield AC + heroic strength/10 will be directly added to your Soft AC instead of POST Soft AC.

On a warrior I'd be going for the Crafted 18s anyway, or at least 2 of them, then the procs/mods. Does OP know about these?(made with the dropped focus of the selenelion items) also therere the slot19 versions of the stat versions, also crafted, drops come from the raid trash in NOS(though you only have so many of each slot)

You likely want accuracy on SHD. It's going to make your on hit stuff that much better when epic is down. Don't bother with the defense or AC soft camp one. The dmg proc on hit one is a toss up. Depending on your gear, you may want stats instead.

Question - New type 18/19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back