• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - New tradeskill aug quest (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
Anyone have any info on this? Maybe a wiki on how to get this done. I keep getting conflicting info on prerequisites and flags needed to even start the quest. Where does it start? Can anyone give a quick rundown for me. Thanks in advance!

Get any TS to skill 50, not 51, not 100.... 50! and do the trophy quest! Yes it is boring but it is CRUCIAL and way easier then trying to make the trophy from combines later!

Get any TS to skill 50, not 51, not 100.... 50! and do the trophy quest! Yes it is boring but it is CRUCIAL and way easier then trying to make the trophy from combines later!

I plan on doing this with Tailoring as I make all the backpacks I can with befouled silk.

You have to do the prequest first.
One of the requerements for that is that you have to port up to Maelin in Plane of Innovation and get Timeless oil. For that you need Quintessence of Elements (whole damn PoP progession) or beg/pay for someone that has it to beam you up.

Other quest you must do
Earring of the Solstice
Eron's Jewelry
Signets of the Councilman

And atleast 1 tradeskill with max trophy. The rest of those seals you can buy

Good luck

Tons of people were porting people up for free on my server. Just ask in general chat and someone will help you out. I ported some people up using my old main once or twice.

So, does that mean the only reason you need PoP progression is for the quintessence and port up? I feel like the PoP flag might be needed for other stuff for some reason.... otherwise why would so many people be doing the progression when finding people to help with the port up is relatively straight forward?

So, does that mean the only reason you need PoP progression is for the quintessence and port up? I feel like the PoP flag might be needed for other stuff for some reason.... otherwise why would so many people be doing the progression when finding people to help with the port up is relatively straight forward?

You also need partial PoP progression in order to do the Aid Grimel TS quests, which nets you the Signet of the Councilman, one of the required items for the final Artisan's Prize combination.

You also need partial PoP progression in order to do the Aid Grimel TS quests, which nets you the Signet of the Councilman, one of the required items for the final Artisan's Prize combination.

Ahhh, thought there was more to it than that. I can't look at the alla's links at work... how far do you need to go into PoP progression for the Aid Grimel TS quests?

Question - New tradeskill aug quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back