• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New to the Boards (1 Viewer)

someoneorsomething said:
Welcome in and dont get discouraged. it takes time to become one of the elite :)

lol, and lots of postwhoring...(not saying to do that...because only I can :# )

welcome to redguides!

Creed said:
lol, and lots of postwhoring...(not saying to do that...because only I can :# )

welcome to redguides!

:( It's true! Only the admins can be post whores and have something to show for it(their really high post count).....

If the admins didn't keep deleting my posts you would see how much of a postwhore I am.....

BTW, Welcome to Redguides!!

Generel said:
If the admins didn't keep deleting my posts you would see how much of a postwhore I am.....

lol...if only it were true...

[hint: don't post crappy things and they won't get deleted :D]

/back on topic...sorry for throwing your welcome thread off

/me throws sexay partay

He plays WoW...DUH!

What other games are there? Seriously

Before you give me a neg. redcent, its called a joke.

I actually only play one ( EQ 1), bought the only one i have timefor. Still a major noob though only been playing it for about a year. Actually this is the first site Ive seen that actually seems to care about it's members. WOOT and WTG RG, keep up whatever your doing lol..

You don't post much, TP has been around for a long time, and I am comming up on him.......not in post count though....because they keep getting deleted.

But Dragondoom, if you wana be a post whore, do A LOT of pointless posting :P

New to the Boards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back