• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New to RG and getting an error (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Hey everyone, I'm new to RG and everything was working good until the patch the other day. I have updated everything on the RG launcher but now I get a "Couldnt open macro file: error, when trying to use /mac of any kind. Its like the MQ folder moved when the update happened. I feel like this is an easy fix I am just missing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm new to RG and everything was working good until the patch the other day. I have updated everything on the RG launcher but now I get a "Couldnt open macro file: error, when trying to use /mac of any kind. Its like the MQ folder moved when the update happened. I feel like this is an easy fix I am just missing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I would double check your paths in your RG launcher

A full recycle of the pc may help sometimes also (though it seems like you have it worked out).

If an eq process is running somewhere in the background there could be permission errors,

First thing any tech support will tell you is “turn it off and back on” (maybe after asking if it’s turned on, haha).

IRL - New to RG and getting an error

Users who are viewing this thread

Back