• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New to redguides (1 Viewer)

Hi and welcome!

I am pretty sure you would be getting some redcents (you can buy yourself into level 2 using them) easily from the folks here, if you came up with some farm spot, a little strategy like "i usually deal with x by doing y" or something along that line. (Just try to show some minimum effort - doesn't need to be a super-secret strat or something ...)

But - contrary to popular belief I can be a nice guy and will throw a redcent-click at your post. Maybe a few more will join and you can join the funnyfarm that we call "Level 2" :)
Edit: *cough* No more redcents to throw around for today - well ... tomorrow it is then.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the community! Just remember, on a patch day MQ2 goes down until there is an update. Watch Redguide videos on youtube and check out Sic's Hotkeys for some of the basics on moving your character around. I would read through the discussion on MQ2NAV to fully understand the basics. Kissassist is great for your boxes! Dont AFK kill otherwise you can be suspended!

New to redguides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back