• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - New to MQ2. PC question

Gannecus

RedCents
I set it up and aside from a few hiccups (probably my fault) everything is running great!! One big issue I have, and its gotten me killed twice now, is that I cant seem to control my Main character once combat starts. He just sticks on the target and if i move back, he moves back to the same spot immediately. So if its time to run, I cant. Is there a setting im missing? Im boxing 4 right now and the other 3 are working fine. Thanks for the help!!

RedCents
1,470¢
INI:
/melee stickbreak=1
/melee save
And you're problem should be solved. It's a default setting for mq2melee that's causing that

Gannecus

RedCents
INI:
/melee stickbreak=1
/melee save
And you're problem should be solved. It's a default setting for mq2melee that's causing that
Should that go in the characters macro under Melee? Thanks boss appreciate it!!

RedCents
1,470¢
nope, type it in game just like I showed.

longer answer:
you can go into the "release" folder and edit the ini file with your character's name and edit the stickbreak line to be =1, but the commands above do the same thing and save those changes for you.

Redbot

lvl 69 Rouge
RedCents
39,603¢
You can also unload mq2melee on that character. /plugin mq2melee unload

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
19,505¢
Create a hotkey with /mqp
Click it when u need to control the char click it again when u want kiss to take over again.
I have mine on 3.