• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New to Kiss Assist 11.0- Noob question (1 Viewer)

Necroitis

RedCents
Ok so I have 4 toons that I am boxing. So I have seen it on the forms boards but I can't seem to find it and search doesn't pull it up.

Question: when Im camping a location, how do I get my toons to stay at a camp location so I can manually take my puller and grab stuff? The next question would be how would i set their ini files so when i got back they would assist right away with a spell instead of waiting for a certain damage % dealt?

Any help would be great.

as was mentioned here, /camphere on/off works. I prefer using /camphere off on all boxes so i can crawl thru dungeons and stuff

I personally set my assist at 99, as TLP's are slower damage and in some cases, mobs have higher hp; Prince Drillen comes to mind. So the higher hp they are set to assist at, the faster they assist.

Ok so I have 4 toons that I am boxing. So I have seen it on the forms boards but I can't seem to find it and search doesn't pull it up.

Question: when Im camping a location, how do I get my toons to stay at a camp location so I can manually take my puller and grab stuff? The next question would be how would i set their ini files so when i got back they would assist right away with a spell instead of waiting for a certain damage % dealt?

Any help would be great.
howdy Necroitis

Click on the video on my signature - I had made this clip several weeks ago helping another person from around the boards - it goes over some camp here stuff, some kiss stuff, some mq2nav stuff, etc

thanks watch video now...ok so now i am having a slight problem with my tank.

So im wanting to use my tank to pull on manaul. Like im controling the tank. I have used /mac kissassist manual do this but the prblem i see is when i attack it goes in to auto mode and i can't manually pull pack the mob to my group . like its stuck facing the mob and it will not allow me to manualy control my warrior with "w,a,s,d key. I mean my warrior will move but it will bounce right back to mob. I know im probably missing something I need to turn off. Also on /mac kissassist manaul i not able to target annything for more than 2 seconds. Should i stop using /mac kissassist manual? Any help would be great!

howdy Necroitis

Click on the video on my signature - I had made this clip several weeks ago helping another person from around the boards - it goes over some camp here stuff, some kiss stuff, some mq2nav stuff, etc

holycow i have a lot to learn. Love the fact your tank can go out and pull stuff for you. Crazy!! LOl just getting my grp to camphere and then taking my tank out myself to pull is hard enough. Still not sure my I can not keep a mob targeted when i manually go out with my warrior. Its like it wants to switch

thanks watch video now...ok so now i am having a slight problem with my tank.

So im wanting to use my tank to pull on manaul. Like im controling the tank. I have used /mac kissassist manual do this but the prblem i see is when i attack it goes in to auto mode and i can't manually pull pack the mob to my group . like its stuck facing the mob and it will not allow me to manualy control my warrior with "w,a,s,d key. I mean my warrior will move but it will bounce right back to mob. I know im probably missing something I need to turn off. Also on /mac kissassist manaul i not able to target annything for more than 2 seconds. Should i stop using /mac kissassist manual? Any help would be great!
that's probably MQ2Melee and the stick functionality. Put
INI:
stickbreak=1
in your MQ2\Release\<server>_<char>.ini file

Question - New to Kiss Assist 11.0- Noob question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back