• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Redquest! (1 Viewer)

RedQuest

RedCents
Well folks, the time has come for me to ride off into the sunset. The new RedQuest will be taking over starting with tomorrow's patch! He has requested to have his other name remain anonymous, and I have chosen to respect that. He is a talented programmer, and should be able to provide everything that RedQuest needs to keep it up and running.

Good luck to you all!
--RQ

:( sniff, sniff. :(
Thanks for all the memories Old Red. :)
Seriously, your work for this site has been much appreciated here. Good luck and fortune in whatever you endeavor to do in the future.

Well good to see others are ready to take over and continue the legacy. :) thank for your work RQ. I hope to be part of this community as long as Im playing EQ.

Thanks for all the timely and great work you did RQ. I always appriciated being back up and running after patches.

Anthrax

He will have some big shoes to fit into. Thanks for all the insanely fast updates and the time you put into it for all of us. :) :drink

Thanks for being so kind as to help everyone. When people felt helpless, you were there. Good Luck in all that you have achieve and do in life.

God Bless you.

Iceman!

Thank you Redquest for all your hard work and dedication and welcome NewRedquest Please bring us back to the land of OZ

Take us from the land of the No warp/No hacks back to the land of Running faster than a speeding bard, able to zone fast as a druid with a slow comp, able to bring your own boxed troop to your location with a single click.

Bring me a fully functioning :mq2 with hacks and cracks or bring me total banishment

Durring the last few years it has become impossable to find groups. Redguide's EQ :mq2 with hacks and cracks kinda takes the sting out of it. I box because I have to not because I want to. :(

Sony insists on continueing to isolate the players by 1st making eq2 then adding Vangard to there list of accusitions. :mad:

Banning me from the game will be doing me a favor. :p

Please bring back mq2rwarp,mq2piggyzone,mq2pax, the speed hack and bring us too our former glory :D

Thank you :judge :eek:

paulstacio said:
Thank you Redquest for all your hard work and dedication and welcome NewRedquest Please bring us back to the land of OZ

Take us from the land of the No warp/No hacks back to the land of Running faster than a speeding bard, able to zone fast as a druid with a slow comp, able to bring your own boxed troop to your location with a single click.

Bring me a fully functioning :mq2 with hacks and cracks or bring me total banishment

Durring the last few years it has become impossable to find groups. Redguide's EQ :mq2 with hacks and cracks kinda takes the sting out of it. I box because I have to not because I want to. :(

Sony insists on continueing to isolate the players by 1st making eq2 then adding Vangard to there list of accusitions. :mad:

Banning me from the game will be doing me a favor. :p

Please bring back mq2rwarp,mq2piggyzone,mq2pax, the speed hack and bring us too our former glory :D

Thank you :judge :eek:
stupid.gif

Thank you for all your hard work, Old RQ. I always appreciated your timely (read: lightning fast) precompiles. Your work has been much appreciated. And to the new RQ, welcome and I look forward to your work in the future. =-)

Thanks for all your hard work in the past RQ. While I haven't had any interaction with you on the forums, I have been grateful for the work you have done and the pleasure it has brought back to me in the game. Good luck in your future endeavors and good hunting!

New Redquest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back