• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Plugin Ideas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alatyami

NotAddicted.com Engineer (Retired)
RedCents
794¢
Have an idea for a new plugin? PM me! I need a new project to work on and FoxOnFire is getting into the plugin game, so we need some new ideas to work with!

I had been wanting to modify the MQ2Melee plugin to add a switch that would see incoming attacks and kill them.

Your afk, something walks up and starts beating on you. It can't kill you unless it is allowed to beat on you constantly for like an hour, no biggy right? Well your gone to your sisters wedding so you might not be back for 4 hours. You will come back dead and in the lobby. I want to add a switch that will kill any attacking monsters, if we are not fighting turn to the monster stick to it and fight till its dead.

I like thez' idea.

A plugin that creates a window you can place clickies in would be cool, when you click it it moves it from bag to where it needs to go etc. This can be done other ways an I do it but a plugin to make it more GUI style would be cool. This could also be a way to cheat those extra 2 potion slots too. Not really unlock them, just a behind the scenes switch to make it work.

A plugin that lets to filter spam a bit more personally. I only want to see backstabs or everyone's hits over 1000, or when I get a tell from sexy high elf chick it's in red and not the usual orange. Maybe even a way to say /ooc goes in the spam box when I'm in POK.

A few other things that would be cool is just updates to plugins already here. MQ2Map should filter out PCs in the bazaar and npcs in undershore by default. Also suggest /hailt and /sayt and /give should all warp you to behind the mob not right on top of the mob, so that sneak classes and races can do their stuff.

Roguish said:
Also suggest /hailt and /sayt and /give should all warp you to behind the mob not right on top of the mob, so that sneak classes and races can do their stuff.
Seriously going to do this tonight for /hailt and /sayt.

New Plugin Ideas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back