• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New member, question on group makeup (1 Viewer)

ziff2x

RedCents
30¢
Ive been doing alt tab 4 boxing which is pretty difficult, ive decided to take on MQ2 to make life easier.

Im not sure what to do with group and wanted some recommendations.

My current 4 between 85-90 are SK, Enc, Wiz, Rng. Ive been using mercs with them previously.

If I were to add 2 more to this group what would make the most sense? I like ranged dps which you can probably tell. Without a healer merc I assume I will need a healer as one of the 2 I would add to make 6, what other character would most benefit this group? I will probably leave most or all on silver most of the time.

Casters benefit most from an enchanter, melee DPS benefit most from a bard and the chanters ability to mez is light years ahead of a bards, Ranger can get use from either depending on your in, Shaman is same, but with a caster group I think you'd get more use out of a pure cleric.

Lol. I just figured this out. I was in Anguish killing. Haha. So for this shaman rez stick i need to farm the old man mckenzie raid? Sigh
Thanks y'all
yup - there's a vid in my sig of me doing it recently - its a bit of a commitment - but between the raid and the overseer currency to purchase brews, you can get it in a week or two and it is well worth it

Question - New member, question on group makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back