• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - New Macro for Heroic Adventures lvl 95-105 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
I was going to code a new macro for HA's and wanted to know which of the HA's have the least amount of names or has the easiest names. I'm going to be coding this using a bard / cleric combo with mercs. I'm kinda looking into the Bixie Warfront HA's just because of the ease of access from using Origin to Crescent Reach.

I wanted to stay away from into the hills just because that one has been done by multiple people already.

Thanks guys,

Noob

There are 20 heroics in TBM I think I will be making something for some of them for sure. TDS doesn't have many good zones for them get stuck too much only ones that were viable were Thulia, Tempest, Combine.

My goal is to actually write some that finish the heroics not just for xp.

There are 20 heroics in TBM I think I will be making something for some of them for sure. TDS doesn't have many good zones for them get stuck too much only ones that were viable were Thulia, Tempest, Combine.

My goal is to actually write some that finish the heroics not just for xp.

Yeah this would be end to end, provided there isn't a 6 hour lockout.

Yeah this would be end to end, provided there isn't a 6 hour lockout.

You could write a macro that would do end-to-end for multiple heroics on loop (like the current hills macros try to do). The overhead for that is actually pretty straightforward and then you don't have to worry about the 6-hour lockout.

..My goal is to actually write some that finish the heroics not just for xp.
You could write a macro that would do end-to-end for multiple heroics on loop (like the current hills macros try to do). The overhead for that is actually pretty straightforward and then you don't have to worry about the 6-hour lockout.

Wait what? I thought that someone already did Into the Hills / Scouting ahead on loop at full completion...

I am pretty sure there was a macro that combined all 3 dead hills missions... I never used it, but I remember reading a thread about it. It may have been on the MQ2 site, and not RG... I don't remember. :)

Request - New Macro for Heroic Adventures lvl 95-105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back