My computer highlight career was downloading music from Napster back in the day. I have very little knowledge. I wanted to get a lap top for the few times a month I am away. I dont want to break the bank because i wont be on it much even when away. but found this one at Sams club for 1100 ish. Is this good enough to run 4-6 accounts? The desk top Im using know has 16 ram so is it similar? I have now idea about the processor and graphics card. I cant even find what graphics card is in my home computer but its about 3 years old and does fine. Just looking for an opinion about the specs. would i be better off going with another company? its an Asus.....
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Quad Core Processor
- Memory/Storage: 16GB RAM / 512GB Solid State Drive
- Screen: 15.6” Full HD IPS screen (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz
- Keyboard: Full-size, 100% RGB backlit keyboard
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX™ 1650 Ti with 4GB VRAM