• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New Heroic group with a twist (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
Been away for over 2 months with Covid and just getting back into the swing of things again. For the fun of it and something new, I made a Heroic group of SK, and 4 Zerkers all 85. The twist is I have a 115 Shaman as my healer. I am using CWTN plugins on all of them. Where would you take this group to level? Thanks for the input.

Been away for over 2 months with Covid and just getting back into the swing of things again. For the fun of it and something new, I made a Heroic group of SK, and 4 Zerkers all 85. The twist is I have a 115 Shaman as my healer. I am using CWTN plugins on all of them. Where would you take this group to level? Thanks for the input.
Welcome back, I'm glad you're feeling better

You are leaving a lot of dps on the table by using 4 zerks and not 3 zerks and a bards, or 2 zerks, bard and bst or other.

Definitely play what makes you happy, but definitely consider the bard.

Zerks are takers, you need to give them that sweet bard adps.

Hard to say where to take them. Might be worth just xtarget healing with the shm and use a cleric merc on the shd and just lvl up that way

to be fair, he did not ask "When" there would be a plugin for bard, he asked "if there was one"

KA works well for bard or really any other charicter that there is no plugin for yet, but it does take some configuring often even if you download someones INI.

Question - New Heroic group with a twist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back