• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Here (1 Viewer)

Spartizzle777

RedCents
Hey guys and girls, hows it goin. Im new here and hope i can contribute some strategy. So how is everybody doin? Creed, you got a good thing goin here man. Good to see that gaming is still alive. I just switched to WoW from first person shooter games. This game rocks. Im still a noob though so im getting use to the whole RPG/MMO thing. But its great. Im gonna be a paying member here soon, i dont know enough to even think about getting something free lol. But anyways, thank you for your time.

~Josh~

Welcome the Redguides.com Spartizzle! Glad to see you like what you've seen so far, and I can only IMPLORE you to go ahead and purchase a subscription, the paid section are thousands times better than the general section out here.

Thanks for thinking we have a good think going here, I know we do, all the members know we do, and most of the online gaming community knows we do...so again, welcome to the number 1 gaming/strat site on the net!

by the way...Redbot has a good thing going here...i'm just one of his 3 helping admin...yes...4 admins...that's how good this site is...(don't tellAlatyami or Redlotus...but i'm Redbots favorite ;))

Last edited:
Lol, thats cool. Didn't know there were other admins. haha. Just letting you know that if you need a coder for anything i am certified in all of the C languages. Im not sure if that is needed for anything, but ya never know. Im excited, im looking through all these forums and they rock. Cant wait to be a member.

Not promoting or anything :evil: hehe

Buy a subscription, you will not be disapointed. And before you know it you will be rich with knowledge and gold :D

Hint:

Gold doesn't grow on trees. Do some work and it will pay off. :D

Welcome and hope to see you on the dark side.

Welcome to redguides! buy a subcription trust me !

Im a paying member and have never looked back. Some people moan theyre not getting god mode for their money but im sure , whatever game you play you'll find masses of helpful tips and haxxes for getting around the MMORPG world!

Some nice people to boot too!

New Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back