• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

NEW EQ1 Expansion! (1 Viewer)

12 accounts X 30 bucks... Shit i gonna go broke..

BUT woot 8 more bank slots..

Woot more broken shit for us to exploit!!!

wooo hoooo

army

* Player-set Traps: Control your battles before they even begin by deceiving your opponents with a new arsenal of player-set traps!
* Spheres of Influence: Transform the world of Norrath by creating magical spheres of influence to thwart your enemies or aid your allies. These artifacts will create a localized area where the rules of the game can change.
* Destructible Objects: Interact with and destroy pieces of the game world leading to a new level of interactivity within the game. Chop down doors, tumble walls, and destroy encampments!
* Buff Filters: Decide which buffs you would rather auto-decline with the new buff filtering system!
* 8 New Bank Spaces
* New Missions: Battle your way through over 30 new missions.
* New Creatures, New Environments and New Encounters: More than 25 unique creatures, 7 Zones, and 6 Small Instances.
* New Spells, Tasks, Disciplines and Trade skills

Buff Filters: Decide which buffs you would rather auto-decline with the new buff filtering system!

ROFL so now we know why they want to know more about mq2 LOL. They are taking elements from it and putting it in game looks like to me.

OMG BOOBIE MAN IS BACK.. there goes the fooking forums :)~ WB bish.. I mean bro

shitty part is now my main account is curently suspended and Im sure I know why.. dam ppl who dont like being called the N word oh well

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for them to start allowing no drop transfers thru shared bank. :rolleyes:

-CodeCaster

Man o man, they ganked me pretty bad on items and cash.. Live and learn..

Nice compile Code. Looks really nice. but of course.. i am not using it muwaahahaaa :D ;) :eek:

yeah but what they don't tell you is at first you get access to one zone then you have to do all 30 missions plus kill 15 raid mobs then we'll give you access to the other 6 zones. LOL I hate SOE... but Damn I'm hooked on evercrack.

Oh and Freeport is gonna get a facelift and look awesome.

codecaster said:
I'm just waiting for them to start allowing no drop transfers thru shared bank. :rolleyes:

-CodeCaster

If they do, can someone write a macro for "help I've fallen down laughing and I can't get up"?

Hehe I gotta say, some of this stuff shouldnt need a new expansion.. They should add a new race or class. preferably both

I gots ideas, more than the SOE rejects.

NEW EQ1 Expansion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back