• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - new boxer just trying to single box and have the help of you all... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,323¢
im trying to fix a bug that the game keeps quiting on tlp and has to reload also the delay is off by a few seconds and everything is slow and out of sync its like i can change the file and it still wouldnt matter as to what i added in sometimes

im looking to just have it work how i want it to i dont always want it to stay locked on the mob id like to control it but use everything else it does

the sync problem to do what it is needed to do
all these i have questions on how to fix it for its kinda makes my mind like wtf

Solution
im trying to fix a bug that the game keeps quiting on tlp and has to reload also the delay is off by a few seconds and everything is slow and out of sync its like i can change the file and it still wouldnt matter as to what i added in sometimes

im looking to just have it work how i want it to i dont always want it to stay locked on the mob id like to control it but use everything else it does

all these i have questions on how to fix it for its kinda makes my mind like wtf
Sounds like you re trying to circumvent truebox.

Unfortunately MQ and Red guides don't support truebox servers.

MQ is not supported on Truebox servers.

Other tools such as MySEQ...

Sounds like you re trying to circumvent truebox.

Unfortunately MQ and Red guides don't support truebox servers.

MQ is not supported on Truebox servers.

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

Solution
Request - new boxer just trying to single box and have the help of you all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back