• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - new and cheap/broke (1 Viewer)

RedCents
52¢
Y'all got anymore dem Redcents?
Yall-Got-Any-More-Of-That.jpg

Attachments

• Yall-Got-Any-More-Of-That.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
When you give others a Red Cent then you earn them in return, kinda like one good turn deserves another. But it can be addicting.

see what I did there

And in case you ever want to see how your doing you can click your name on the side and then click the number under "reactions" and it shows you how many any player has given and received.

one of the best way to get redcents is to contribute to the community - post up a guide or a story like a "pull up a chair and let me tell you about this exciting time I lost my corpse". People will respond to your contribution and if they like it maybe they'll toss a redcent reaction your way.

one of the best way to get redcents is to contribute to the community - post up a guide or a story like a "pull up a chair and let me tell you about this exciting time I lost my corpse". People will respond to your contribution and if they like it maybe they'll toss a redcent reaction your way.
Sic,

Thank you for the tip! I got a late start to Rizzlona as it is and I am only boxing 2 toons. I never want to have to explain to the wife why six accounts are being paid for lol. Everyone recommended redguids and MQ2. I have always been an alt tabber on servers that allowed. But I really do want to try this out

I got a late start to Rizzlona as it is and I am only boxing 2 toons. I never want to have to explain to the wife why six accounts are being paid for lol.

Test and live servers are free to play. Unless you are adamant about TLPs these are a good way to get into more boxes without the wife knowing/caring.

Totally agree with Sic.

IRL - new and cheap/broke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back