• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New 6th Box (1 Viewer)

RedCents
182¢
Hey all currently running
Sk
Brd
Shm
Rog
Zerk
Clr

Removing cleric sue to not needing him for group content and wondering what would help boost the dps the most. They are all 120. Any opinions comments welcome. Thanks In Advance.

BST is solid DPS and ADPS, but it does need a fair amount of AA. Ranger is dead simple to macro though, and is a ton of DPS. I'd just use a macro and not a plugin.
I agree 100%, more details:
Bst take alot AAs and gear to be good themselfs. The ADPS is AAs to a large degree, but not crushing.
With the humanoid flavor mobs, the ranger will start as ok DPS and progress to great DPS with some AAs.
The macro isnt a deal breaker, there are several people with KA ini's, and both Xgen and RGmerc's have served me well. The room to play is due to seeing my ranger get dusted because he likes to *step out* and thats not always good.

I agree 100%, more details:
Bst take alot AAs and gear to be good themselfs. The ADPS is AAs to a large degree, but not crushing.
With the humanoid flavor mobs, the ranger will start as ok DPS and progress to great DPS with some AAs.
The macro isnt a deal breaker, there are several people with KA ini's, and both Xgen and RGmerc's have served me well. The room to play is due to seeing my ranger get dusted because he likes to *step out* and thats not always good.
Ty. Thinking about going with bst. As the bst can also increase my rogues endurance regen and SKs mana if needed. Paragon I hear is great plus the bard regen on top.

A zerker is great for more DPS but do not underestimate the dps AND utility of a mage. Call of the hero alone is such a great add for boxing. Add in extra damage shield for the tank and it’s sweet.

I second another zerker, or a ranger, and raise you another bard also for alliance but can aemezzlock that way and get the adps flowing faster before dropping their debuffs(also twice as fast) and 4 dots on before refreshing anything, then most regularuse and some burn timers are eliminated too. Petclasses need petfocus and generally more aas than autogrant to be as useful, imo, and to also outfit the pet.

Question - New 6th Box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back