• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Netheals How does it work? (1 Viewer)

nukes

RedCents
I'm tring to use the netheals plugin for the first time. However I don't understand how to use it, and not exactly sure if it does what I want or not. Can someone please explain this phenom, I'm basically tring to get something that will monitior the groups Hp's and cast the spell/and or spells I set at certain percentages including using the 2.0 epic click. Also I want to know how to make the pop up window with an audio trigger when someone in the group or raid needs a cure. Also does anyone have a simple macro I can get for Complete Heal Chains. Thanks in advance for any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back