• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Netfollow (1 Viewer)

Ivorii

RedCents
56¢
I prefer to use the /netfollow command in preference to /chase or /follow, as I have more control over my characters.

Issues I am having with /chase and /follow are one char will stop following for various reasons (mostly due to meleeing) and others will remain on chase/follow. If I hit /chase or /follow again then the ones following will stop and the ones not following will follow. Then I have to go to each individual character and type /chase of /follow to even everyone out. Getting a bit frustrating :)

I have MQ2Netbots and MQ2NetAdvPath loaded as plugins and if have bca'ed the /netbots grab on send on command but /netfollow is not working. The command is repeated by all characters in the MQ window but they aren't following me :(

Am I not able to use /netfollow or am I missing something ?

Thanks for any help provided.

Question - Netfollow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back