• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Need some help (1 Viewer)

Khrell

RedCents
20¢
I have the basic mode running with kissassist going. I have managed to get most of the toons automated for the most part. The trouble I am having is with the bard. When the bard is out of combat I can have him sing whatever like mana song or something but I can't figure out a way to shut him off when I am pulling. It's got me killed more times than I can count. What I ended up doing was just playing all 4 songs that I need during combat and turning Med OFF to keep him playing what I need. When he's full mana he switches in and out of combat fine. When he dies he'll sit there and med up for an hour it seems before he'll start working again.

1. Is there a command I can tell him to pause twisting and turn it back on later? Do i need a certain macro for it?
2. When moving I can't get the bard to use his runspeed song, he keeps going back to playing the normal twist rotation. Even if i force it via clicking it works for one tick then he goes back to doing what he wants.
3. I am having trouble with the bots just locking up and not doing anything. I had to build a kissassist macro to stop and restart them. Is this normal?
4. The stick command, how do i get this working. I've been using a custom macro to follow me and then hitting come to me. But the other two buttons follow me and mimic me don't work at all.
5. Let's say I port out of a dungeon and I'm low on mana, instead of following me the toons will sit down and try to med, I believe this is similar to the bard problem on the pulls. How do I keep them from doing that when I want to travel somewhere and then have them med up?

Last edited:
I manged to figure out the pause command. /mqp. This helped me get the crew moving from point to point and then un-pause it when i get to where im going.

[General]
KissAssistVer=11.005
Role=Assist
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=0
MedStart=20
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=1|90
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=0
GroupWatchCheck=FALSE
EQBCOn=0
DanNetOn=0
DanNetDelay=20
IRCOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Bard|41|GOLD
DefaultUI=TRUE
DPSMeter=1
ScatterOn=0
TwistOn=1
TwistMed=1
TwistWhat=8 7 5 3
XTSlot=0
[Spells]
MiscGem=8
MiscGemLW=0
MiscGemRemem=1
CastingInterruptOn=0
LoadSpellSet=0
SpellSetName=KissAssist
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=0
BuffsSize=20
Buffs1=NULL
Buffs2=NULL
Buffs3=NULL
Buffs4=NULL
Buffs5=NULL
Buffs6=NULL
Buffs7=NULL
Buffs8=NULL
Buffs9=NULL
Buffs10=NULL
Buffs11=NULL
Buffs12=NULL
Buffs13=NULL
Buffs14=NULL
Buffs15=NULL
Buffs16=NULL
Buffs17=NULL
Buffs18=NULL
Buffs19=NULL
Buffs20=NULL
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10
PowerSource=NULL
[Melee]
AssistAt=95
MeleeOn=1
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=!front
AutoFireOn=0
UseMQ2Melee=1
TargetSwitchingOn=0
MeleeTwistOn=0
MeleeTwistWhat=DPS twist order here
[GMail]
GMailHelp=Events currently support - Dead,Drag,GM,Level,Named,Leftgroup,Tells
GMailOn=0
GMailSize=5
GMail1=NULL
GMail2=NULL
GMail3=NULL
GMail4=NULL
GMail5=NULL
[AE]
AEOn=0
AESize=10
AERadius=50
AE1=NULL
AE2=NULL
AE3=NULL
AE4=NULL
AE5=NULL
AE6=NULL
AE7=NULL
AE8=NULL
AE9=NULL
AE10=NULL
[DPS]
DPSOn=0
DPSSize=20
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=NULL
DPS2=NULL
DPS3=NULL
DPS4=NULL
DPS5=NULL
DPS6=NULL
DPS7=NULL
DPS8=NULL
DPS9=NULL
DPS10=NULL
DPS11=NULL
DPS12=NULL
DPS13=NULL
DPS14=NULL
DPS15=NULL
DPS16=NULL
DPS17=NULL
DPS18=NULL
DPS19=NULL
DPS20=NULL
DebuffAllOn=0
[Aggro]
AggroOn=0
AggroSize=5
Aggro1=NULL
Aggro2=NULL
Aggro3=NULL
Aggro4=NULL
Aggro5=NULL
[Pull]
PullTwistOn=0
PullWith=Melee
PullMeleeStick=0
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
UseWayPointZ=0
PullWait=5
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullArcWidth=0
[Heals]
Help=Format Spell|% to heal at i.e. Devout Light Rk. II|50
HealsOn=0
HealsSize=5
Heals1=NULL
Heals2=NULL
Heals3=NULL
Heals4=NULL
Heals5=NULL
XTarHeal=0
XTarHealList=Xtar slots here Example: 5|6|7
HealGroupPetsOn=0
[Cures]
CuresOn=0
CuresSize=5
Cures1=NULL
Cures2=NULL
Cures3=NULL
Cures4=NULL
Cures5=NULL
[Mez]
MezOn=0
MezRadius=50
MezMinLevel=Min Mez Spell Level
MezMaxLevel=Max Mez Spell Level
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Your Mez Spell
MezDebuffOnResist=0
MezDebuffSpell=Your Debuff Spell
MezAESpell=Your AE Mez Spell|0
[Burn]
BurnSize=15
BurnAllNamed=0
Burn1=NULL
Burn2=NULL
Burn3=NULL
Burn4=NULL
Burn5=NULL
Burn6=NULL
Burn7=NULL
Burn8=NULL
Burn9=NULL
Burn10=NULL
Burn11=NULL
Burn12=NULL
Burn13=NULL
Burn14=NULL
Burn15=NULL
UseTribute=0
[AFKTools]
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=500
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=0
[KConditions]
ConOn=0
CondSize=5
Cond1=TRUE
Cond2=TRUE
Cond3=TRUE
Cond4=TRUE
Cond5=TRUE
[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=0
MercAssistAt=92
[KissError]
LastCMD:=/endmacro
ErrorDateTime:=07/03/2020 00:21:31
ErrorMsg:=Cannot end a macro when one isn't running.
DataError:=NULL
SyntaxError:=NULL
RunningTime:=17150141
BuildDate:=20200618
CurrentUI:=Default

Well at a glance if this is what you are using for your bard, then you are missing a lot of things to make it work right.

First: I do not see a list of your spells in either the spells section or you have no [MySpells] section. To have KissAssist work your bard it needs to know what it has to work with..
LoadSpellSet=0 <---------------------This tells what spells to load up on your bard.. 1 will have the spells loaded under the next line.
SpellSetName=KissAssist <---------This is the default name for the setting of the above line when you use 1.
Gem1=NULL
Gem2=NULL
Gem13=NULL
This is what goes under the SpellSetName line (you have 13 spell gems so Gem1 thru Gem13 would be here. If you set LoadSpellSet=2 then it will use the spells set up in [MySpells] group in the INI. (same set up Spells gems would appear under this group).

In the first group you have this:
TwistOn=1 <----------------This is for normal (out of combat) songs that you use when you are moving or just twiddling your thumbs.
TwistMed=1 <---------------
This as I understand it is for your Med song.
TwistWhat=8 7 5 3
<--------This is the order of the spell gems that you want to twist out of combat. (as you can see their are not spells listed so what are you twisting. All I know is that whatever songs you have in these spell gems that is the order that they will play. (Remember that the song last only 18 seconds before it start the cycle over.)

Now in your Melee section you have:
MeleeTwistOn=0 <----------------------------This will turn on your playing during combat (0 is off and 1 is on)
MeleeTwistWhat=DPS twist order here <-----This would be the number of the spell gems that you want to play or sing during combat.

I hope this helps out.

You need to put your run speed buff in the buff section. Include the Selo's song for your level in your gem sets. Mine looks like this....
Buffs11=Selo's Sonata|Dual|Selo's Accelerato|me

It is for a 115 bard.

Yours may look like this at lvl 41. (Until you get the AA)
Buffs1=Selo's Accelerando|me
After the AA - Buffs1=Selo's Sonata|Dual|Selo's Accelerando|me and you can drop the spell gem from your sets.
Your MedCombat is at 0 so your bard shouldn't be sitting through combat. Zebadiah has you on the right track to separate in and out of combat twists.
I hope this helps.

Problem - Need some help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back