• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Need help with RGMerc - Other toons just standing there. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
969¢
About 1/2 of my toons are working. Others are not. Is there a command to make them all work again? They worked and then I camped, and they don't work now. I have used the /end command and /rggroup. I have even tried /rgstart on each account. My main doesn't move targets either.

you have to make sure you have the main assist role assigned. when rgmercs starts up, at the end of the 'boot sequence' it will confirm that your toon is assisting the MA. can you confirm this and report back?

if you are using RGMercs then you have dannet loaded too... try this, form your group and type /dgga /rgstart. this will tell everyone in your group to type rgstart. if you look around your group in the mq window it will confirm that they are assisting who you have assigned the MA role. sometimes you have to scroll up to see it. additionally if you are facing your group, when rgmercs starts you often see them sit then stand really fast. they are probably checking spells but i use it as a sort of visual indicator that it worked. also, you'll want to get the attention of @morisato and @drwhomphd to see if they have some additional tips for success.

Question - Need help with RGMerc - Other toons just standing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back