• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help With map (1 Viewer)

Zeroburn

RedCents
I was wonderin how to set your map using mq2 to show all the mobs in the zone? And what plugin i needed to use to be able to right click them then to instantly warp to that mob? Thanks for your time.

Uh... dunno on that one, but you might wanna be careful with warping. If you aren't very familiar with when it's a bad idea to use warp, you might lose an account or two. you can use mq2rwarp that comes with the redquest distribution to "/warp target", but again, be careful.

I'm use to knowin when its a good and bad idea to use it. I've used it before just that i've been away from the game for awhile and couldn't remember how to use the mq2 as good as i use to... Thanks for your help.

Just remember that when you check your map for pc's or use the / the check, if a gm decides to not be seen, he will not show up in either one. I made the mistake of turning that into a habit some time ago. I'd just look on the map real fast to see who and where everyone was.....big no no.......LOL

You can also modify your macroquest.ini file in the maps section to turn map functions off and on if your comfortable modify it... back it up first someplace... that way they always load

Need help With map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back