• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help getting into a guild (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
A buddy of mine and me are looking to join Club Fu on Bristlebane, but sadly we don't have all the badarse crap needed to get in :mad:
Just wondering if anybody that belongs to this guild is interested in getting us in, we are willing to pay RL money to join :D
PM me if interested.

Also if something like this isn't allowed to be posted plz tell me and I will get rid of it.

*Sigh*

1_bill.jpg

But paying like 100 of those lol

Like Tone says..join a different guild.

I know our guild gears the hell out of apps with rotting crap even if they dont end up making it. Our last warrior app went from 8k to 12.8k unbuffed (lower than our guilded ones, but not bad for free loot)..and he didnt make it.

Unless youre saying you NEED to join FU right away (for some odd reason) I would app to some Anguish guild where the spot is available and bide your time..you might even learn to like that guild and not make the transition.

Need help getting into a guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back