• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help from fellow RedGuides (1 Viewer)

Kyle100

RedCents
I have this jerk on my server that keeps training me. He is annonymous most of the time so I never know where he is on the server. I tried docrack NoAnnon feature but it seems to only work when you type /who in the zone you are in. Does anyone know of a plugin or macro that would allow me to know where this jerk is so i can go after him.

Thanks guys

unknown405 said:
You can't be banned from every single SoE product for training on 1 game.. unless he didn't just train on 1 game.

Actually, yes you can when you cockblock 4 guilds from plane of time for over 6 months. This was back in the old pop days. This guy would train over and over despite GM warnings. Eventually GM's got fed up with him and banned half of his guild including himself which happend to be a life ban on EQ and other soe games.

There is no plugin that would do that.

Macroquest cannot give you serverside info, only what the client see's but doesn't report.

The client knows if Jimmy Mcfucknuts is across the zone because a zone wide spawn list is transmitted to your client although the positions aren't transmitted at fast intervals until you are within a certain distance.

That's how no-anon works is because while Jimmy Mcfucknuts may have a /anon tag up he has a spawn on the server which has to feed that info to the clients to show him on your screen correctly.

his guild info is displayed because your client knows what to display below his name and the command /guildinfo to work.

/who and /who all work differently. /who all reads info from the server. /who reads info from the spawn list. That is why you can /who all an enchanter or someone with an illusion and get their actual race, even though they are in the same zone as you.

you get the class because SoE makes /who get info from the spawnlist and still populates that field even if /anon is on.

Least that's the way I understand it.

The short of it: No it's not happening /who and /who all are different animals.

Need help from fellow RedGuides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back