• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem - Need advice, missing krono's on account, should i petition? please read (1 Viewer)

Ilovekronos

RedCents
30¢
I recently moved one character on my "main account" to a lesser account because I stupidly had tank/cleric on same account, I went to sell a krono today off main account and they are all gone every single one, and lets just say I had a lot, double digits a lot.

So I checked the character and account that I moved the character to, nothing, getting frustrated I checked all 4 of my accounts, nothing,nothing,nothing,nothing. 0 krono on all 4 accounts, and all 4 accounts are under 10 days to renew so I know they didn't "eat them" and use them for subs

Anyone have this problem with kroon's just disappearing, I don't share passwords with anyone. so that is a mute point of theft.

Should I petition and ask them to track down where my kronos went?

I'm kinda nervous to do so because if they track krono coming and going I've bought probably 90-150 off this site, and if they were to look at my account and see some level 1 guy in commonlands parceling me 10-15 every two weeks its pretty obvious no?

advice?

Did you buy any Kronos off someone on redguides recently? The ones I bought from someone who had their account banned poofed the other day.

Edit: you answered my question already, my bad for not reading thoroughly.

seems like your krono were part of a bad batch. they deleted the bad batch and most likely banned the accounts most heavily associated with them. so if DBG really wanted to ban your accounts they probably would have banned the accounts instead of just deleting the kronos.

if you petition i dont think they will ban your accounts. then the question is will they actually restore the kronos...

i would be totally honest and tell DBG how you got the kronos. DBG knows there are third-party markets. if you can help them track down where the bad kronos started then your chances of having krono restored might go up.

Every krono has a unique ID, so they can be tracked without a doubt. They should be able to tell you where they are/went. If
Like everyone mentioned, if they were part of the ill gotten Kronos, it could pose a problem for your account.
Just because someone gave you multiple Kronos, doesn't mean anything. They would have a hell of a time proving you purchased them 3rd party. There is nothing stopping someone from giving a krono to another player for no trade in return.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That isn't to say that dbg won't ban your account though. Seeing how they reacted recently with the mass banning of accounts.. You just never know with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

In my mind your accounts are flagged since they had bad kronos on them. Doing nothing leaves your account flagged and the possibility of a ban coming later.

If you come clean about it, there is the possibility of the flag being removed and this issue being completely resolved.

Again this is all in my mind, I haven't had any EQ accounts banned my only experience is with general customer support and service

I ended up petitioning about the missing krono's and was told "those krono's were reported stolen or missing and therefore they were deleted" Now what? who do I see about this?

Since you were the one who did not steal the kronos, ask if there is a process to restoring the kronos.

I'm not sure if they will restore the kronos. You technically bought them from a third party so DBG doesn't have to support any problems you had with this transaction.

You can ask for a first time warning and see if they can make an exception to restore the kronos since this seller affected many people

Problem - Need advice, missing krono's on account, should i petition? please read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back