• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Necro Question - Essence Emerald

RedCents
85¢
Question for those of you familiar with Necros. My Nec is 120 now and still building up the remaining AA's he is missing. In the last few levels it seems that he now never has an essence emeral available to rez. Previously he seems to always have a stack of them and even when casting his rez on one of my toons they were never used up. Now he doesnt create them and also when they were in my inventory they got used up with each rez.

Am I missing something now that I'm 120 that was previously in place at lower levels (115ish)?

If you're using MQ2Necro it uses Soulflay which has a 2% chance to cast Coagulated Essence and Embalming Venin has a 20% chance to cast if you slay your mob with it. Coagulated Essence summons an Essence Emerald. I have yet to run out of EE's for rezzing but my necro is not the primary rezzer of course.

If you're using MQ2Necro it uses Soulflay which has a 2% chance to cast Coagulated Essence and Embalming Venin has a 20% chance to cast if you slay your mob with it. Coagulated Essence summons an Essence Emerald. I have yet to run out of EE's for rezzing but my necro is not the primary rezzer of course.
I am using MQ2necro but never seem to create a EE anymore. Maybe he is just not getting the killing blows. He hasn't made one in a week or more and playing daily for 6+ hours.

Nec is not my primary rezer either but could have used a rez a few times in the past week when the cler went down.

I am using MQ2necro but never seem to create a EE anymore. Maybe he is just not getting the killing blows. He hasn't made one in a week or more and playing daily for 6+ hours.

Nec is not my primary rezer either but could have used a rez a few times in the past week when the cler went down.
those are pretty weak ways to get essences.

there are some very easy ways to make them. I'll pm you

May I ask how you guys are using your Rez control for the Necro as a 'secondary rezzer'? I had to make a hard choice not getting MQ2Necro, maybe in the future, but for now I use KA. My Necro tries to rez too much.

May I ask how you guys are using your Rez control for the Necro as a 'secondary rezzer'? I had to make a hard choice not getting MQ2Necro, maybe in the future, but for now I use KA. My Necro tries to rez too much.
99% of the time I am rezzing manually after screwing up and healer/tank are dead. I scoot away and use effigy then collect the guys taking a dirt nap.

Question - Necro Question - Essence Emerald

Users who are viewing this thread

Back