• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ndawg's preliminary compile (1 Viewer)

NDawg

RedCents
Hey guys, just threw together a quick compile, with most plugins.
Haven't had a chance to test them yet, since it's late here, But I will go through and test them all when I wake up, as well as add the descriptions etc.
Have fun :)

I have only been with this website since December, and never fully appriciated mq2 until now ..and I REALLY hate to say this..but the people who are nice enough to take the time to post the compiles....Just want to say thank you for the extra effort to help people like me along. Thanks a ton guys...now back to EQ!!!!!!

macros seem to work only from the root macroquest directory, not the macros folder, at least for me

MQ2 chat window doesnt seem to Load, does'nt stop you from using commands in other windows, Thx for the Quickie compile all the same Ndawg.

For best result you should copy your old .ini files from the previous (before last patch) version of mq2. I open my macroquest.ini and put a "|" in front of all plugins I think might cause a problem with new build.
The .ini's for twist,mapfilter and waypoints are really nice to transfer over...

Rich (BB code):
[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2exchangeitem=mq2exchangeitem
mq2csum=mq2csum
|mq2debuffs=mq2debuffs
mq2twist=mq2twist
|mq2nokos=mq2nokos
|mq2superduperreallyghettospeed=mq2superduperreallyghettospeed
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
|mq2irc=mq2irc

cant get macs to work has there been some change that is preventing them from loading? I tried moving them to the root directory and that hasnt worked either=(.

I haven't tried more than a few very simple macros, but they all worked as expected running from the usual macro sub-folder.

Botsalot,
Be specific about which macros and when is the last time you ran them successfully (if ever).

If you are using Ndawgs compile without putting your old macroquest.ini in the folder you have to be sure you have activated all the plugins needed for the macro you are trying to run.

Rawwar ..with your instructions -"Do plugin MQ2chatwnd" ...how do you do that in game without an MQ window? I have always been very afraid to type any commands in any window except the MQ window.

When I originally tried /gate I got the message that mq2 could not parse it. That indicated to me one of the plugins was not loaded. Then I loaded piggy and it worked for me also. Generally speaking if you type a /?????? command and get a message the says the command is not understood then the plugin that expects that command is not loaded. If you get a crash or unexpected results the it could be a offset issue. But whatever the problem more info is always better than less info. I have never seen anyone on any board say "That was to much info...."

gardenia said:
Rawwar ..with your instructions -"Do plugin MQ2chatwnd" ...how do you do that in game without an MQ window? I have always been very afraid to type any commands in any window except the MQ window.

If you type "/plugin mq2chatwnd" in any chat window it will work. MQ2 will capture any correctly typed command and prevent it from being sent to the server.

There a specific command im supposed to type to get the mobs to show up on map? i built a macro to auto enable everything but nothing is showing up.

MQ is not loading for me. I tried restarting, that's worked in the past. Not sure what's going on. The icon in the task bar says it's on, but it's not showing up in game at all.

Hotter said:
MQ is not loading for me. I tried restarting, that's worked in the past. Not sure what's going on. The icon in the task bar says it's on, but it's not showing up in game at all.

MQ2 chat window needs to be turned on.

IamBigDaddy said:
If you type "/plugin mq2chatwnd" in any chat window it will work. MQ2 will capture any correctly typed command and prevent it from being sent to the server.

Thank ya. And it sucks you cant right click spells casted on you anymore and see what they do =(. Apperantly last couple patchs sony took that ability out cause without MQ2 its rather useless.

Haritos03 said:
Thank ya. And it sucks you cant right click spells casted on you anymore and see what they do =(. Apperantly last couple patchs sony took that ability out cause without MQ2 its rather useless.

Right-Click on the spell and it'll pop up a little window, you can choose spell information there.

Also you can ctrl-left-click to open up the spell information window...

mq2csum isnt working, no error at all it loads fine and try to /sum and nothing.

thanks though ndawg great work

Ndawg's preliminary compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back