• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile missing (1 Viewer)

tagger

RedCents
I just noticed that NDawg's post are missing
has he left us for the great unknown?
I really like NDawg's compiles :)

Also while cruising this morning i found this
http://equnzipped.com/mem/index.php?board=7.0

for those that cant view here is an excerpt:

Subject Started by Replies Views Last post
Members Storage EQ Unzipped 0 57 Last post April 30, 2006, 09:55:46 PM
by EQ Unzipped
New compile? dovss 0 15 Last post June 14, 2006, 05:50:40 PM
by dovss
EQ Unzipped Compile 5/5/06 EQ Unzipped 0 90 Last post May 05, 2006, 11:44:50 PM
by EQ Unzipped
Ghost mouse blahblah 0 42 Last post April 19, 2006, 10:45:02 PM
by blahblah
TheZ v4.XX (Works with 4/19/06 patch) Swimps 0 112 Last post April 19, 2006, 04:27:40 PM
by Swimps
NDawg's Compile 4/19/06 Swimps 0 42 Last post April 19, 2006, 04:21:59 PM
by Swimps
plugin files New blahblah 10 92 Last post March 21, 2006, 04:15:00 PM
by blahblah

looks like board stealing to me

Also i was just playing around and see that the "TheZ v4.XX (Works with 4/19/06 patch) " works to an extent
items that are not working ....
mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds
mq2hud partially will not show experience or aa exp gained
mq2map no mobs not even you
mq2bzsrch does not work
mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix
mq2docrack LOTS of ERRORS
mq2superduperreallyghettospeed CTD
mq2rwarp worked fine
mq2piggyzone not tested
mq2xptrackerDEAD
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2csum CTD
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2fakelink CTD
mq2faerunesong=mq2faerunesong
mq2linkdb untested
mq2tracking DEAD
mq2twist worked great
mq2cast untested

Last edited:
NDawgs post was moved to nerfed since it doesn't work any longer after last patch. He is currently I believe inthe desert so his posts are few and far between. I am sure when he gets the chance he will havea newone up. TheZ just getsa product out there fastand then starts workin out details as he can. And asthey come available. I hope all the griping on this onedoesn't causehimto say screw it and not re4lease till there isasolid MQ2 to use with allthe bells and whisltes and fixes in place cause then I would be weeks without anything most likely

I would rather it come out fast with glitches tho. That way you have some working content then work out the bugs. Like my UI uses MQ to run. It is a huge headache when mq breaks cause i have to use that peice of s4!7 ui sony makes. And if thez is reading this I appreciate his work. bugs and all. It usually takes a week or so to work out most of the bugs

Yeah...what Learningcurve said.

So...allow me to point out a few things about what you just posted. First, we've known that they were board-stealing for a while, and Redbot is taking care of it. Second, if you'd take the time to read the damned posts in my compile's thread, you'd realize that I already knew that the map was broken, and am working to fix it. Third, don't be stupid. MQ2Docrack and MQ2Hud aren't broken. Part of the MQ2Main file still needs work, and one of those parts is the exp measure...hence why your Hud won't show them updating. MQ2Docrack isn't working because parts of the MQ2Docrack.ini are bogus...again, not my fault, for that, I just peel it off the offsets post to include. You are perfectly capable of getting the more recent version yourself.

On the other hand, I hadn't tested MQ2Csum. I'll look into that.

The point is...if you don't like what I'm putting out...do it your own damned self. I can only do my best.

<3 TheZ!! You still rock, in my book, for getting a somewhat WORKING version of MQ out to tell me even just the minor info!

Hehe, good. If it was bugged, might have meant a major problem, since it's fully updated...

Btw, was he trying to say that all those listed up there are NOT working atm? If so, lot of it is false, cause I have tried almost every listed and alot work that this post says dosen't. Same list, with my experiences with them last night:

mq2labels-works
mq2itemdisplay-works
mq2custombinds-untested
mq2hud-works other than the xp thing,which has nothing to do with hud plugin itself.
mq2map-we all know it's not working.
mq2bzsrch-untested
mq2chatwnd-works
mq2eqbugfix-works i guess, never knew what this did anyway.
mq2docrack-some offsets need updated.
mq2superduperreallyghettospeed-worked same as it did before, crashes intermittently.
mq2rwarp-works
mq2piggyzone-works
mq2xptracker-dead
mq2exchange-works
mq2csum-works
mq2moveutils-works
mq2fakelink-untested
mq2faerunesong-works
mq2linkdb-works
mq2tracking-untested
mq2twist-works
mq2cast-dead, couldn't get any of my hotbuttons to work that used cast.
----

Now, this is just what i have tested in about 5 or 6 hours of gameplay last night. Some that worked may be bugged, but I didn't have any problems whatsoever out of most. Oh, one more plugin that I would really like to see updated is Instamem from randomguy, it's dead and i loved that plugin. But guess will have to wait on him to update for ya. Keep up the good work Z, appreciate all you do for us here and keep the compiles coming out quick as you can, a little mq is better than none at all :)

I've actually got MQ2Cast fixed, but my copy of MQ is having a bunch of random crashes, so I'm not going to post that until I can get it to stop happening.

I havent had any problems with z5.0 csum works and gate and warp work, my mcaros work great. This is a perfect junky fix for me because I wont play without MQ. I can wait for everything else to work, as long as my macros and warp/gate work I can still play 8)

thez said:
Yeah...what Learningcurve said.

So...allow me to point out a few things about what you just posted. First, we've known that they were board-stealing for a while, and Redbot is taking care of it. Second, if you'd take the time to read the damned posts in my compile's thread, you'd realize that I already knew that the map was broken, and am working to fix it. Third, don't be stupid. MQ2Docrack and MQ2Hud aren't broken. Part of the MQ2Main file still needs work, and one of those parts is the exp measure...hence why your Hud won't show them updating. MQ2Docrack isn't working because parts of the MQ2Docrack.ini are bogus...again, not my fault, for that, I just peel it off the offsets post to include. You are perfectly capable of getting the more recent version yourself.

On the other hand, I hadn't tested MQ2Csum. I'll look into that.

The point is...if you don't like what I'm putting out...do it your own damned self. I can only do my best.

Z i was not saying that .. one you did in april is working with those errors this is june .. I know you have had one for a few days now I downloaded your all the time .. I was just going through what i already had.. I am sorry you took it the wrong way ..
Tagger

TheZ you rock for being willing to try to output a working program to people who dont have the education to write it themselves, BUT would if the would quit wasting time whining and learn what they need to LOL

NDawg's Compile missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back