• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Narandi GD mission (1 Viewer)

RedCents
-132¢
A few days ago I was in a group with somebody, whenever narandi would split into his 4 parts, he would spam target them all. He said spamming them you are able to tell which one is the real, and which one isn't. I believed him because he has picked the right one every single time I've grouped with him, but he won't share the secret. Does anybody know how to tell which is the correct version after the split by, or what the player was looking for?

Yeah have my doubts on this. It is on the same level as people claiming they knew what to look for on mobs in the Fight Fire mission for the evolving items. Nobody has ever spilled the beans on that either.

Last edited:
My guess is that SA is speculating on that, but if the person TVCChiver was talking about was using something other than VV we wouldn't know or share anyway since it would probably be an active hack. Just my $.02

Question - Narandi GD mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back