• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Name change (1 Viewer)

If someone petitions it as possibly offensive or some other violation of the Naming Policy yes, they will do it for free.

I.e. Just have someone make up an obscure book you "stole" your name from.

Questions go in the Questions & Requests forum though

Or find a languages really rare and say that is name mean something offensive in your language (even if not true, they will probably dont check if you tell its in serbo-croate or something like that)

"Hello, I would like to petition that the name Sally is a racial curse word in Tibetan, and everytime I am forced to see the player Sally say something it constantly reminds me of my family that was murdered in China last year, as that is what they were yelling at them as they riddled their frail bodies with bullets. So could you possibly change that name?"

I really gotta stop drinking kool aid while reading TP's posts... My wife is starting to bitch about the increase in paper towel consumption.

-CodeCaster

Name change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back