• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Lua - mypull [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
1,666¢
pezak submitted a new resource:

mypull - pull assistant ui

work in progress.. pulls to camp set in rgmercs if that is what your using..or roams around killing if no camp set. gives a list of mobs to check for pulling or not.. and dropdown list with nameds currently in the achievement list for the zone. as always use with caution as its work in progress :P
not a very good looking code right now, will try to change that too

Read more about this resource...

Doing some testing on this for Tradeskill item farming. Currently in Lavastorm, I added 'a fire imp' to the list, and it is checked. I set the radius to 9999, zradius to 2000, and even targeted fire imp at 1400 ft away. Pull is set to melee. I am using Mq2Rogue CWTN plugin, set to Sic Tank. It does not seem to be pulling like I thought it would.

My use case is I have a list of 1 or 2 mobs I want to hunt in a zone to kill for TS materials. Any thoughts?

1708557136566.png

Thanks for putting this out here!

Tried it out and anytime I click the "Pull" button, it crashes. I am using CWTN sk, and i have adjusted settings so they wouldn't conflict really in any way, which meant turning off most settings in mypull.

1709223130432.png

Doing some testing on this for Tradeskill item farming. Currently in Lavastorm, I added 'a fire imp' to the list, and it is checked. I set the radius to 9999, zradius to 2000, and even targeted fire imp at 1400 ft away. Pull is set to melee. I am using Mq2Rogue CWTN plugin, set to Sic Tank. It does not seem to be pulling like I thought it would.

My use case is I have a list of 1 or 2 mobs I want to hunt in a zone to kill for TS materials. Any thoughts?

View attachment 57665
somehow i did not see this post. could be that nav cant find a path to the mob. i will try that place myself when i got the time

Just tried your settings , Lavastorm is working. Make sure you didnt just change persona, that kills mq2nav for me. MQ2melee is off, Domelee checked, pullwith (i did melee). Gave it a couple seconds and it started pulling. Used Rogue with MQ2Rogue, manual and sic mode. Also, make sure there is actually mobs spawned, I killed 5 fire imps and then it sat there. There arent that many apparently.

Lua - mypull [Deleted]
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back