• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

My treat to all of you. (1 Viewer)

It doesnt matter who you cast it on, i cast cheal on the mab between hammers.

My hammer is bigger then your hammer.

Use this in an xp group, using a cleric with celestial hammer and mgb as dps. What it will do is wait for a certain percentage and chain cleric pets until 2%.

Example usage is:
/macro cwiz warrior01 95

So at 95% the cleric starts nuking until the mob is at 2%. This one re-assists the mt so if he switches targets the pets will be spammed on the new one.

If you zone with this the mgb might get ruined so experiment.

Rich (BB code):
#include Spell_Routines.inc 

#Event distract "You are too distracted to cast a spell now!" 
#Event los "You cannot see your target." 

Sub Main 

|/varset tank ${Param0} 
|/deletevar tank 

/declare tank string outer ${Param0} 
/declare CastHealth int outer ${Param1}

|/varset tank ${Param0} 
|/varset CastHealth  

/echo /Macro cwiz <Tank Name> <when to start>
/echo "${tank}" is the tank I will assist to nuke with.
/assist off 

:Continue 

/doevents 

/if (!${Me.AltAbilityReady[35]}) {
	/echo MGB is not up! ending macro
	/end	
}
/if (!${Me.AltAbilityReady[391]}) {
	/echo Celestial Hammer is not up! ending macro
	/end					
}

/call hammatime

/goto :Continue 
/return 

|============================================= 

Sub hammatime

/if (${Me.Moving}) /return 
	/assist ${tank} 
	/delay 5
	/if (${String[${Target}].Find["corpse"]}>1) /return 
   	/if (${Target.Distance}>190) /return 

/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=${CastHealth} && ${Target.PctHPs} > 5) { 
	/alt activate 35
	/delay 1
	/alt activate 391
	/delay 1
	/cast "Complete Healing"
	/cast "Complete Healing"
	/cast "Complete Healing"
	/call Interrupt 
	/delay 1s
}
/return

Sub Event_los 
/Echo You don't have proper line of sight 
/delay 5s 
/return 

Sub Event_distract 
   /stand 
   /keypress esc 
   /keypress esc 
   /keypress esc 
   /keypress esc 
   /keypress esc 
   /keypress esc 
   /stand 
/return

Last edited:
I will give this a try, I must confess I was able to get the DR to work a few times then unable to get it to wor again, but Ive yet to get the Hammer AA so as soon as I get that tongiht I will be testing this out.

Also redownload it, I added a 1s delay. What would happen is after a few hammers I'd get a small lag spike and the mgb would not refresh in time, so the macro would end thinking the mgb is not up. This way it limits the macro to a little under 1 cast per second, but you can run it unattended w/o problems now.

good trick... but um... you all know macroquest has an /aa feature right? Instead of having to look up all the numbers you can just use /aa act Celestial Hammer or whatever....

anyone tried this with druid Wrath of the Wild? and if so could a macro be made that chain casts this on a target?

Rich (BB code):
*     - Rune.mac -  by Bigmike*

#turbo
#event Rude "The shimmer of runes fades."
#event Fizzle "Your spell fizzles!"
#event Epic "An image of the eye flashes through your mind."
#event Hit1 "#1# tries to hit YOU, but misses!"
#event Hit2 "#1# tries to bash YOU, but misses!"
#event Hit3 "#1# tries to kick YOU, but misses!"
#event Hit4 "#1# tries to bite YOU, but misses!"
#event Hit5 "#1# tries to hit YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!"
#event Hit6 "#1# tries to bash YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!"
#event Hit7 "#1# tries to kick YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!"
#event Hit8 "#1# tries to bite YOU, but YOUR magical skin absorbs the blow!"

Sub Main
   :Loop
      /doevents
      /delay 2
   /goto :Loop
/return

Sub Event_Rude(string line, string who)
  /echo Rune wore off!
  /keypress 0
/return

Sub Event_Hit1(string line, string who)
  /echo Getting hit, using Dopple!
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return
Sub Event_Hit2(string line, string who)
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return
Sub Event_Hit3(string line, string who)
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return
Sub Event_Hit4(string line, string who)
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return
Sub Event_Hit5(string line, string who)
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return
Sub Event_Hit6(string line, string who)
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return
Sub Event_Hit7(string line, string who)
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return
Sub Event_Hit8(string line, string who)
  /target NPC
  /keypress 7
/return

Sub Event_Epic(string line, string who)
  /echo Epic Rune wore off!
  /keypress 1
/return

Sub Event_Fizzle(string line, string who)
  /echo Spell Fizzled... recasting!
  /cast 2
  /stopcast
/return

my first macro, works for me... i didnt know how to get it to target NPC hitting you, so i cheated and just target nearest NPC... doppleganger hotkey is in hotkey slot 7 and eldirtch rune is slot 0 (aka 10)

Last edited:
To you Cleric's using this =)

How much of a difference does it make between celestial hammer 1 or 3? I have some AA points and if I can use this method, would it be worth going from 1 to 3?

Thanks

lloydpit said:
To you Cleric's using this =)

How much of a difference does it make between celestial hammer 1 or 3? I have some AA points and if I can use this method, would it be worth going from 1 to 3?

Thanks

I am no Cleric, but I'd imagine it makes a huge difference. But only until they nerf it. People doing stupid sh!t with this, like using it in the Arena, in front of other people.

will this work for Ranger disciplines? Like Trueshot? Anyone know the number for Trueshot or any of the disciplines? Or is there a masterlist?

The difference between CH 1 and 3 is the duration of which your hammer stays up. So having level 3 is a must if you are soloing named or in RS.

This happening to anyone else?

When I run this, after the mob dies my MGB and CH are now on the timer and can't be used. I've tried this now about 5 times and each time the same thing happens.

Anybody? :confused:

This can work cool but it never fails two or 3 mobs in my mgb and hammer wont recast as they didnt reset. If i use mgb on druid no matter how long later it can be reset but when this happens on cleric i have to wait for refresh. Is there a way to instant refresh like on a druid?

lloydpit said:
This happening to anyone else?

When I run this, after the mob dies my MGB and CH are now on the timer and can't be used. I've tried this now about 5 times and each time the same thing happens.

Anybody? :confused:

Just cast a spell manually after fighting the mob to reset the AA's

I have died right in the middle of the 1 second pause between mgb and hammer aa. After i zone i cant get either or to reset. I find it hard to get several hammers up on melees who just wack em faster than i can cast em. What i have done is attack a healer and spam them and get like 20 up then go for the melee. This can be used to pl also. I got my bard from 59-70 in 1 day with 10 aa. Bard got the Exp solo. Didnt group the cleric and pulled with bard, ran circle and spamed hammers. The damge the bard did got him the kill as long as cleric only used hammers. If your soloing make sure to do atleast 1 damage for full exp also. I tried a few named in fire but i have trouble getting several hammers up and then getting named to camp and attacking. I figure if i time it right i can kill a caster to get a bunch of hammers up with hammer aa 3, cast DA and run into named, let my hammers go to town and then click DA if it hasnt run out and spam more hammers. The HoT way doesnt work for me on named because they 1 round my 7k hpts. Thats about all i have.

Ok, im all new and crap in here so dont put me down too bad. how do i get this working with a shaman anyway, havnt seen any posts yet.

Hmm, crushed two different named yesterday down to 8% untill enrage killed all 40 hammers i had up, what can ya do to avoid that?

tstuff24 said:
Hmm, crushed two different named yesterday down to 8% untill enrage killed all 40 hammers i had up, what can ya do to avoid that?

Get in range of melee to the mob, opposite of the hammers, BEFORE Enrage.

I did this with Hand of Piety on my Paladin. I was soloing 3-4 undead at a time in Plane of Valor with self buffed 8k hps. Slay undead helps, but this is really nice. I do this in faction groups as well, pull trains of about 25 mobs in Dranik's Scar, have everyone AE and I just keep agro and group alive with infinite group lay hands. Works wonders...and just out of curiosity, what were you killing to give you 14% AA per kill? I'd love to find that type of exp :p

I dont think anything with a lasting effect like a buff will work. Casting time dosn't matter but it can't be anything that dose not have an instant effect once the cast is finished. Ive tried several times with vet aa. infusion and lesson have not worked.

motosuwa said:
I did this with Hand of Piety on my Paladin. I was soloing 3-4 undead at a time in Plane of Valor with self buffed 8k hps. Slay undead helps, but this is really nice. I do this in faction groups as well, pull trains of about 25 mobs in Dranik's Scar, have everyone AE and I just keep agro and group alive with infinite group lay hands. Works wonders...and just out of curiosity, what were you killing to give you 14% AA per kill? I'd love to find that type of exp :p

why are you using this in front of other people?!?!

Are you trying to get it nerfed?

Did this get nerfed today?

This has been a well kept secret, i hope people aren't just trying to show off their uber hacking skills...

People use this *everywhere*. It will be nerfed as soon as they possibly can get it fixed, from GM's mouth.

darkeros said:
People use this *everywhere*. It will be nerfed as soon as they possibly can get it fixed, from GM's mouth.

Any idea how long?

On my server, certain camps I like to go to are ALWAYS empty, and I am working on getting MGB as I type this. Can have it before I log tonight. But I don't need it, being a Necromancer, before other more important AAs. This would simply help me get those more important AAs faster.

No problems on resetting Divine Benediction (that healing avatar) but can't seem to reset Divine Resurrection no matter what I do. Anyone else having this same problem?

Also, anyone figure out a way to reset SK Harm Touch or Improved Harm Touch? Now that would be some sick dps.

My treat to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back