• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Problem - My redcents is negative? (1 Viewer)

Joined
Jul 14, 2014
RedCents
606¢
Ok dotn know whats happened, but just noticed my "Redcents" Balance is showings as -858, yes thta is Minus 858, shoudl be aroudn +470-500 ish from memory , any idea whats gone off?
 
Solution
Our credits addon had an update this morning, looking at it now.

edit: it ran a recount, which excludes redcents earned back when we used other forum software. I'll get it fixed up.
Our credits addon had an update this morning, looking at it now.

edit: it ran a recount, which excludes redcents earned back when we used other forum software. I'll get it fixed up.
 
Solution
I wish I could have negative redcents. Think of the possibilities. You could go millions of Redcents into the negative but then eventually.... I guess I should put in a request for a Redcent Bankruptcy feature.
 
I wish I could have negative redcents. Think of the possibilities. You could go millions of Redcents into the negative but then eventually.... I guess I should put in a request for a Redcent Bankruptcy feature.
I was also hoping to be able to issue debt and become a RedCent loan shark.
 
Problem - My redcents is negative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart