- Joined
- Jul 14, 2014
- RedCents
- 576¢
Ok dotn know whats happened, but just noticed my "Redcents" Balance is showings as -858, yes thta is Minus 858, shoudl be aroudn +470-500 ish from memory , any idea whats gone off?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

No joke, but i think mine are also lower than they were.Our credits addon had an update this morning, looking at it now.
edit: it ran a recount, which excludes redcents earned back when we used other forum software. I'll get it fixed up.
thank you, will redcent you when it lets me again lolall fixed ty for the report
Same here, it seemed a few days after I bought my 2 subs it dropped againMine also went lower I know I bought 2 lvl 2 subs yesterday but I had more than it shows now