• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - My new computer (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Processor: 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Cache: 3MB shared L2 cache
Frontside bus: 1066MHz
Memory: 4GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
Hard drive: 1TB Serial ATA4; 7200 rpm
Optical driv: Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 4x double-layer burning (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Display: 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy 16:9 widescreen TFT active-matrix display; 2560 by 1440 pixels; millions of colors; IPS technology
Video: Built-in iSight camera; Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, dual-link DVI, and VGA video; supports input from external DisplayPort sources
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512MB of GDDR3 memory
FireWire: One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts
USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
SD Card: SD card slot
Audio: Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers, built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in
Ethernet: Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
Wireless: Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking2; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology
Included accessories: Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse
Other: Built-in IR receiver, optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit

Me cant wait =)

Yeah, bring on your Apple hate rant... It will nevar bite !!!!

- decker

Here's my computer ...

images

Hard drive: 1TB Serial ATA4; 7200 rpm

decker, get Apacer 64G SSD 7A or whatever the model was. it has samsung new firm and hardware. performs very very well - Intel SLC speed. and costs ~200$

can have system and 1-2 games on it and big disk for data. I have this myself and made few sets for friends. NO LOADING TIMES :)

now that ssd is affordable, it's a must have product. if not Apacer, then OCZ has Vertex and Samsung new models are good aswell. write speed is better then Intel and costs twice less.

Yeah Siddin you have a Whopper (WarGames if someone don't know)...

WOPR = War Operations Plan Response

Me has this GUI:

hackers-infocity.gif

On my Gibson

- decker

Am I the only one in the world who likes Macs and PCs both?

No no me too =)

The way I see it is if I buy a PC I get a PC, but if I buy a Mac I get a Mac and a PC (cos of Boot Camp).

I will be using both the Mac and the PC cos Im mostly programming in C# and will be playing some win only games =)

upgrade it to a quad core and 8 gigs imo

I might do that next year. I already have buyer for the computer I just bought :)

- decker

I prefer Macs over PC but high hardware cost so I'm more likely to go with PC for most use.

My favorite has to be a Duo 280c. Duo was the first computer to go without disk drive more than 15 years ago. Sorry iMac was a little late to claim no floppy disk drive claim.

Yeah Siddin you have a Whopper (WarGames if someone don't know)...

WOPR = War Operations Plan Response

Me has this GUI:

hackers-infocity.gif

On my Gibson

- decker

The Plague: You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.

"My GUI":
[yt]A_ihcJbwzV0[/yt]

What Alatyami is talking about:

[yt]6kSbRJHsPvE[/yt]

- decker

Tech - My new computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back