• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - my group setup, suggestions? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,119¢
Right now my main group consists of SK, MAG, BST, ENC, CLR, WIZ, all 110. The only one that i keep on gold is the SK, rest have had a krono during the anniversary so that they got a heroic upgrade, they only have autogranted AA. My secondary group consists of PAL, RNG, ROG, BRD and DRU + healer merc. As of right now PAL and ROG have gotten AAs, but i intend to get them all a krono/1 month sub sooner or later. So my question is, with whats available to me, what grp comp would You make?

Your 1st group is a pretty solid group, and with bst and paragon, you should never be out of mana. I would suggest you to make aas on them. With a group like that you can easily farm a lot of things to make more cash to get more kronos.

i was thinking that since the consensus seem to be that the best grp setup for grouping content is war, clr, ber, ber, bst and brd i could make a group with sk, clr, bst, brd, rng, rog. kinda a ghetto variant of the before mentioned grp. but you're saying that my caster heavy grp is a better setup since i dont have berzerkers?

Request - my group setup, suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back