• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

My Commitment to you. (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
I, RedLotus, do hereby promise to try to keep this forum as free as possible, of bugs and exploits that no longer work.

Let me be Frank (even though my name isn't Frank). Who wants to spend time looking through posts of supposedly "good info" only to get to the end of a thread where the last 50 posts are people saying, "Nerfed!" ? I want to discover helpful information, and share it with you to save you time. It will never be my wish to waste your time with a whole ton of stuff that hasn't worked for the last 6 patches.

In addition, I promise to never make a post such as, "Hey guys! I have this really cool 'sploit but you can't have it until get to level 50, dur hur hur hur!" I promise that the first thing that I will do when I come across confirmed fantastic information, is to post it here.

At some point we might create an "exploit museum" for history's sake, just so that we can look back at the good ones, but if you happen to see something inside of this forum that no longer works, just tell us, and we'll check it out. And if it is no good, it is outta' here.

-RedLotus

Hoorah!

We will have our little nerfed exploit/strategy cemetary soon.

I also had an idea: we could post myths and rumors in the same place. Exploits that don't work but people keep spreading just because they're posted everywhere else.

My Commitment to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back