• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - My bad Judgment call (1 Viewer)

ohsfatty

RedCents
Hey guys, Sorry I have been busy and haven’t responded to the post in level 2. I think my level 2 time ran out and Haven’t redone it yet. I talked to JMO he said make the post in general.

I wanted to make a public apology for my bad judgment call on using someone else’s exploit and not giving reference to where I got it. I was really close to getting something from the redcent store and I was obviously thinking very very stupidly.

I want to let everyone know that this kind of thing will never happen again. I want to say sorry to all the people who are upset with me for what I have done, I hope I will be able to earn your trust back as time goes by.

I am not going to be here over the weekend but I should be back in full force early next week. Hope you all have a good weekend

Serious - My bad Judgment call

Users who are viewing this thread

Back